As many of you know we have been monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and how it pertains to our guests, spa professionals and the public.
We came to the difficult but realistic decision to do our part to 'flatten the curve' and proactively close Dawson Manor Spa temporarily until further notice, effective March 17 2020.
Please note that this decision was based on doing the right, responsible thing for everyone and not due to any exposure at the spa to COVID-19.
Recently the Province of Ontario extended the state of emergency prohibiting non-essential businesses from opening. As of today there is no timeline for lifting this or indication as to when we can reopen.
- We will now be closed until further notice. When the government permits us to reopen we will update this page.
- All appointments at this time are cancelled due to this closure. Upon reopening we will confirm any future appointments still in our appointment book with you directly.
- email is the best way to reach us right now. Please use the contact form below.
- For Salve Wellness product orders, please visit their website www.salvewellness.com and for StriVectin orders please use the form below to contact us.
- As a result of this closure we will be extending all current offers, the $50 gift vouchers (set to expire April 30 2020) and benefits memberships upon reopening.
We will be able to provide more information on this once we reopen.
Thank you for your support during this very difficult time. We look forward to seeing you again!
The Team at Dawson Manor Spa.